Nutrimetics USA/Avalla

Nutrimetics USA/Avalla
Natural beauty, health and wellness direct selling company - 49 year industry leader and world's first botanicals

Monday, July 26, 2010

Tribute to an Unforgettable Nutrimetics/Avalla Leader, Mentor and Friend Becky Stack 1939-2010


Tribute to an unforgettable Nutrimetics/ Avalla Leader, Mentor and Friend
Becky Stack 1939 - 2010


I first met Becky Stack on March 10, 1994 during my early years involved as a Consultant with Nutrimetics International. My Director, Mary Beth Finley, was receiving her FREE 1994 BMW 3181 for outstanding sales, sponsoring and business development during an awards presentation ceremony and celebration held at Donzi’s Riverwatch Room in Pittsburgh, Pa.

Becky was Mary Beth’s Mom and she was also a successful leader in her own right with Nutrimetics having won numerous trips, awards and her own vehicle as well.

When she walked into the room and not knowing who she was at the time, I immediately was drawn to this beautiful, vibrant, well dressed and colorful woman beaming from head to toe with a gorgeous sincere smile that lit up her eyes and entire face. As one of the newbies, I merely observed her and really couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

Imagine my surprise when she walked up to me and introduced herself and told me that she had heard so much about me and how well I was doing in my new Nutrimetics business. Becky made me feel totally special, loved and appreciated and I felt so inspired after spending this evening with her.

We hit it off from the start because of her leadership and attention that she gave to me, her encouraging words of support, her knowledge, empathy and understanding of the direct selling business. I looked forward to all future trainings especially knowing that Becky would be there – she always shared her contagious smile, words of wisdom, truth and no one laughed more sincere or hearty than Becky Stack. She loved life, she loved people, she loved our business and everyone noticed it!

Becky was so positive, fun and cheerful even when times were tough. She saw the good in everyone and had some very creative ideas to help us grow our businesses. She was willing to do and to try everything and I’ll always love, appreciate and respect her for the time that she spent with me and the other developing leaders of our business. She continued to expand her business as Avalla became the distributor of Nutrimetics in North America and she didn't quit when many others had.

Many times, the leaders of a successful company are aloof and standoffish to newer or younger people and we only know them from the podium that they stand behind. Becky was not like that at all, she was bigger than life, she enjoyed every moment of it and she will leave her mark on all that knew her forever.

I learned so much from Becky and will aspire to be more of a mentor and leader like her: to treat people kindly, sweetly, with sincere honesty and transparency in hopes that there may be a special celebration/meeting/training in the future and someone may be watching me with hopeful eyes.

Thank You, God for bringing Becky Stack to me and so many others whose hearts and lives would be changed forever for simply having met. Rest in peace, my friend

With Much Love and Admiration, Cindy Sarbak

Leave a comment if you knew and loved Becky too. Share what you liked about her, what you learned from her or what you'll miss most

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://nutrimeticsusa.blogspot.com/p/disclosure-and-privacy-policy.html
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection